Sunday, 13 March 2011
STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD.
Evening All, cannot believe I have just been sent a Stylish Blogger Award by the very talented Karen of ink, paper and scissors Her blog is so colourful and meaningfull. I have to pass this on to 7 others but first I must tell you 7 things about myself.
1. My favourite colour is Blue.
2. I just love crafting.
3. I have 3 children - 2 girls and 1 boy.
4. I come from a large family 6 girls and 2 boys.
5. I have a very understanding partner.
6. I have 2 Cats - 1 Completely Black I completely White.
7. I am a Scorpio.
The seven people I would like to pass this award on to are :-
1. Wendy Horrod - Confessions of a Quickutz Addict.
2. Kay's Crafty Corner
3. Sketching Stamper
4. Sarah K
5. Cards by Kim
6. A Stamping and Chirping Corner
7. Cheryls creative cards and ATC's
I wish I could pass this on to more because there are a lot of very talented bloggers far more better than me but again many thanks Karen.
So glad England won they didn't play so good today, the Scots played really well, the best since the Rugby started and it was wonderful my Johnny came on, it gave the supporters a great boost. Lovely to see Hugh Grant there too. Have a nice evening all. Hugs JO.xx